Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012

Project "Stalinorgel" - Katyuscha on Studebaker

Before we can start playing an amazing game of tabletop wargaming, God (respectively the seller) gave us a folding carton with our beloved model kit. Unfortunately we have to build and paint it - the game has to wait! As I said in one of the last postings I am not the modeller in our wargaming group. However, sometimes even I have to take a glue or a paint-brush to get new units on the field of glory.

This is the master:

Source: Photo taken at the Museum of the Great Patriotic War, Moscow, Russia, by Nick Lobeck
A beautiful Katyuscha (german: Stalinorgel) on a Studebaker chassis (for more Info see Wikipedia).

This is the status of the model kit (okay, some of you would not call 6 pieces a kit *gg*)

Katyuscha unpainted

I will keep you up-to-date about my "precious"...



*Update*

After some hours of painting:
Katyuscha painted - without decals

Now I have to choose some decals, do some ageing and get it dirty :-)


*Update 2*

Ageing done. I have qualms to make it dirty. For my eyes it is okay this way:

Katyusha on Studebaker Truck

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen